Aid your body and mind with natural solutions.
Benefits of a Nasal Steam
Nasal steam is a natural remedy that has been used for centuries to alleviate upper respiratory problems. The steam helps to moisten the nasal passages, loosen mucus, and reduce inflammation. There are several benefits of nasal steam that make it an excellent choice for people who are looking for a natural way to relieve congestion and other respiratory problems.
One of the main benefits of nasal steam is that it helps to reduce congestion. When you inhale the warm steam, it helps to loosen the mucus in your nasal passages, making it easier to breathe. This can be particularly beneficial for people who suffer from allergies, sinusitis, or other respiratory problems.
Fighting the cold?
1. Add slices of onions next to your bed on a small plate. Yes, it will smell up your room, but it will also draw in the toxins in the air from your germs.
2. Rub the bottom of your feet your a menthol solution, like vicks or peppermint oil. Then take sliced onions and place them under your feet and throw on a pair of socks for the night. Yes, your sheets will stink, but you can wash all your laundry once you're feeling better.
2. Visit our cold, flu, and allergies section, and buy the right herbal blend to open up your chest and nasal cavity, relieve your nasty cough, and soothe your throat so you can finally get a good night's rest.
Rest easy with a deeper sleep
1. Add a few light drops of lavender on your pillow case. No more than 2-3 drops.
2. Listen to green or brown noise fo r a longer, deeper sleep. This type of noise is usually nature sounds, such as the rain or ocean.
3. Add lavender to your bedroom diffuser.