GET A HEALTHY GLOWING SKIN BY USING OUR AFRICAN BLACK SOAP
Our African black soap is sourced from Ghana. The benefits of the Ghana organic black soap (African black soap) are endless, the soap is one of the secrets to the flawless skin of most African women. Black soap has been known to alleviate rashes, scalp irritations, acne, blemishes, wrinkles, and other problems while it softens skin. You can use this soap on your body, face, and hair. Black soap gives your face a deep cleansing, leaving it fresh and healthier. It can also help with wrinkles and fine lines. The Ghana organic black soap is antibacterial and helps with skin infections.
African black soap is considered to be safe and beneficial for all skin types—dry, oily, normal, combination, and even sensitive in some cases. For the most part, users of African black soap have found it to be beneficial, even healing to the skin. The soap contains oils derived from plants that are rich in flavonoids, alkaloids and bioactive components, one of the main components in the soap is plantain skins which have a high concentration of vitamins a, and e. Vitamin e helps moisturize the skin and collagen production. This plant-based soap does not contain chemicals and it is gentle and helps to balance your skin PH balance without removing the skin moisture.
- help remove rashes caused by eczema and psoriasis.
- Black soap can help relieve skin irritation and itchiness caused by contact dermatitis, eczema, and skin allergies.
- African black soap is great for oily and acne-prone skin.
- It’s efficient for deep pore cleansing because of its natural exfoliating qualities.
- For some oily skin types, it seems to keep the skin hydrated without increasing oil.