This oil is organic, unrefined, and cold-pressed. Does not contain additives or chemicals. Suitable for Vegans.
Suitable for all hair and skin types. Jojoba oil is a liquid wax that does not penetrate the hair shaft. Its chemical composition mimic that of our natural sebum.
- Regulates the sebum production on scalp and skin,
- Acts as a natural lubricant for hair and skin,
- Stimulates the growth of thicker and stronger hair,
- Keeps the scalp clean and healthy,
- Moisturizes and tightens the skin,
- ... and more.
Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) seed oil.
5 ways to use Jojoba oil:
- On its own as a scalp and skin treatment: massage a few drops of jojoba oil into your scalp and skin. Start with 2 - 3 drops and increase the amount as needed. Massage until full absorption. Remove excess oil with a cotton pad. Repeat twice a day or at night.
- In an oil blend for hair treatment: blend a few drops of jojoba oil with other carrier oils and your favorite essential oils. Apply it on your scalp and hair strands. Massage and cover your hair with a cap. Leave it for 1 hour or overnight for better results. Shampoo, condition, moisturize, and seal your hair as usual.
- As a hair & skin products enhancer: add 3 - 5 drops of jojoba oil in a spoonful of product (shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner, hair moisturizing cream, face and body lotions) before use. Gradually increase as needed.
- As a hair sealing oil to prevent water loss from your hair strands and skin.
- As your luxury DIY ingredient: incorporate our jojoba oil to your formulations for emulsions, butters, oils blends (beard oils, massage oil... ), and hair and face masks.
- Store in a cool and dry and area, away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do a patch test by placing a small amount of jojoba oil on your inner elbow and wait for 24 hours.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements above have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Product images shown on this website are for representation purposes. Njia Asili reserves the right to modify product packaging depending on packaging availability. Prices shown on this page do not include shipping fees.